OUR GOAL TO RAISE $1M TO HELP PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE POSSIBLE
Everyone deserves the opportunity to embrace life, celebrate moments and live with dignity and joy.
Today 70,000 New Zealanders rely on your donation to help provide them with crucial support services. In 30 years time, we expect this to grow up to 170,000 people.
Our Dementia New Zealand Regional Affiliates are by the side of individuals, families, networks and communities to ensure anyone affected by dementia has the freedom and confidence to make the most of every day.
If each one of us donated as little as $3, together as a team we can make a positive difference.
SERVICES YOU'LL BE SUPPORTING
- Dementia New Zealand operates as a national body advocating and raising awareness of the dementia journey and the importance of brain health.
- The Dementia New Zealand Affiliates are:
- Examples of services we provide are:
- Education and awareness programmes
- Community group activities
- Cognitive stimulation therapies
- Day care provision (Hawkes Bay)
- One-on-one and peer support provided by clinically qualified professionals
- Case management
- Advice services
- Assistance with accessing other services to help each person with their Dementia journey
IT TAKES 3
On average, for every person living with Dementia there are at least 2 carers / whānau members directly supporting them in addition to the support people for all the services provided to them by our Affiliates.